Park Reservations and Fees
Small Private Parties- Application click here
Small private parties, such as family picnics or birthday parties, are welcome to use the parks on a first-come, first-served basis provided there is not a permitted special event taking place or prior reservation. If picnic tables are moved to accommodate your event please return them to their original location when you are finished.
Dependent on availability, pavilions and picnic areas may be reserved for a $25.00 non-refundable fee.
Special Events- Application Click here
The Town of Pagosa Springs requires that all events intended for public participation in our parks or facilities, or any event that would impact public usage of a park or facility, be properly permitted. A Park Use Permit Application must be submitted to the Parks Department 45 days prior to the event to allow enough time for processing.
Applications will be accepted on a first come/first served basis with the following exceptions:
- Park and Recreation Department and Town sponsored events will receive first priority.
- Applications for established public events that have been held for at least the previous two years at the same park, date and time, will receive priority consideration.
Mobile Event Stage Rental
The mobile stage will be made available for rent by the community, business, or private organizations for concerts, theatre, sporting, and other special events subject to the policies listed below. The mobile stage dimensions are 20 feet by 16 feet when set up. An additional 4 feet by 8 feet can be added to each side utilizing the stage wings. Lighting and sound equipment can be mounted on the stage, but are not available for rental through the Town.
1. Scheduling and Reservations. All reservations will be processed through the Town of Pagosa Springs Parks and Recreation (PSPR) Event Office and will be based on availability of stage and staff. A rental application along with the appropriate payment must be submitted at least 14 days prior to the event. If there is a conflict in scheduling the stage on the same day, the Town will show preference to longstanding community events. PSPR reserves the right to refuse any rental application.
2. Location and Delivery. The mobile stage is only available for use within five (5) mile radius of the Town Hall located at 551 Hot Springs Blvd. All stage set ups and locations must be approved, in advance, by PSPR. Those reserving the stage agree to meet PSPR staff at the desired location to assure the site is appropriate for set up of the stage based on factors such as ground level/ soil, weather forecast, accessibility to site, road conditions, and similar factors.
3. Fees and deposit. All prices listed are per day and will not be pro-rated. Fees include delivery of stage, set up, and take down.
- Mobile Stage( 20'x16): $250.00 per day
- Stage Wings (4'x8'): $35 per day for each wing
- Security Deposit: $1,000.00 (refunded within 14 days of end of event if no damages)
|Private Party Permit||220.06 KB|