Liquor License

Any establishment operating within the Town of Pagosa Springs that would like to sell liquor on their premises must have a liquor license. In the State of Colorado, liquor licenses are issued by the local licensing authority (Pagosa Springs Town Council) and the Colorado State Liquor Enforcement Division.

Licenses can take several months to acquire so please plan appropriately. Special event permits should be submitted a minimum of 30 days prior to the event. The Town processes special event liquor permits in-house, a $100 application fee is required, the State fee is waived. Completed applications should be submitted to April Hessman, Town Clerk, MMC at Town Hall at 970-264-4151 x237. 

Staff Contacts

Name Phone
April Hessman (970) 264-4151 x237